Who We Are?
ilf in brief
The Ihima Liberation Forum (ILF) is a non political, non religious and non clannish community based organisation of like-minds with the core interest in the development and peace of Ihima at heart.
We are duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission. (Certificate of registration is attached) pursuant to the provisions of Part C of the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990.
Objectives of the Association
- To promote and enhance peaceful co-existence among the people and inhabitants of IHIMA.
- To harness the interest and potentials of IHIMA youths in Exploiting Socio-Economic and Potentials for Sustainable Development of IHIMA.
- To preach the gospel of peace in IHIMA to forestall the renaissance of communal conflict in IHIMA land.
- To partner with the traditional and religious institutions, governmental authority and well meaning citizens of IHIMA irrespective of clannish sentiments to advocate for peace and development of IHIMA and to promote good neighbourliness and peace co-existence among all indigenous IHIMA people.
- To harness the goodwill of influential, resourceful and illustrious sons and daughters of IHIMA towards the socio-economic development of IHIMA.
- To organise programs, symposium, seminars, lectures and events for the purpose of creating awareness and enlightening the people of IHIMA on new socio-political trends around the world and to provide avenues where IHIMA sons and daughters, young and old can discuss matters affecting the wellbeing of IHIMA.
- To set good precedents for the youths of IHIMA and advocate the eradication of thuggery and other social voices among IHIMA youths.
Our Core Values
The association shall not be used to promote clannish and political sentiments in whatever guise. We are guided by these values: